Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 23:44:49 +0700
Sean
allow me to understand    (01)

if I search for
'sean barker ontology'  you are right there unmistakably for at least
ten consecutive entrires    (02)

if I wanted to restrict further nonetheless, I could add a couple more
terms in my search key,  such as company name or location    (03)

The only problem that I have in extracting information from the
thousand possible hits is
to do a search for a unique key, which in this case is a combination
of two values, both generic if taken individually, but that in
combination narrow down the results almost
inequivocably    (04)

Your name+context indicator    (05)

am I missing your point below?    (06)

thanks    (07)