Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 06:06:46 -0700

Azamat    (01)

I like the approach that and might lead to applicable solutions /
approaches ("fruitful"!).    (02)

Especially for science, Items 3 and 4 at best evolve as our knowledge of
real domain (system or process) gels or progresses by further / enriched
experimental and observed / analyzed information about REAL phenomena in
many parts of science.    (03)

I see that experimental and statistical aspects are grouped by you in
empirical, practical and technological? Any particular reason to not
explicitly value experiments particularly designed to observe
preliminary phenomena in more detail or by gathering more samples to be
statistically significant before even these are called empirical?    (04)

Thanks.    (05)

Ravi    (06)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (07)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (08)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (09)