Re: [ontolog-forum] Formatting posts [was - Scheduling a Discussion [was

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:27:32 -0800
On Jan 18, 2008 7:07 AM, John Black <JohnBlack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What software does this nice html indented formating? I can't maintain it.
>

> On Jan 18, 2008, at 8:28 AM, Chris Menzel wrote:
>

> On Jan 17, 2008, at 10:38 PM, John Black wrote:
>

> ...    (01)

[ppy]  whatever it is, would everyone kindly use plain text instead of
HTML, please, in their posting.
Repeating an earlier suggestion (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2008-01/msg00195.html#nid04
)
//
It is recommended that you set your mail client to send & receive in
plain text only, and to wrap the text with line length of 65
characters. Also, please separate paragraphs with a blank line to
ensure optimal granular accessibility (i.e. proper purple-numbering)
to the archives.

Thanks & regards.  =ppy