Re: [ontolog-forum] Keeping a conversation focused [was - Re: ebxml]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:29:22 -0800
Ravi,    (01)

Thanks.    (02)

A natural starting point, I think, would be to begin by continue the
thread under the subject, "Proceedings: Ontolog Panel Discussion -
Semantic Interoperability in Health Informatics: Lessons Learned - Thu
2008.01.10" (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2008-01/msg00129.html or
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/2008-01/msg00000.html )
depending on whether one wants to the broader Ontolog community, or
just the [health-ont] (sub-)community (by the way, if you are
interested in becoming part of this sub-community, you would need to
subscribe to the [health-ont] list too.)    (03)

Also, you (or others who are newer to this forum) might want to make a
note of the following:
//
It is recommended that you set your mail client to send & receive in
plain text only, and to wrap the text with line length of 65
characters. Also, please separate paragraphs with a blank line to
ensure optimal granular accessibility (i.e. proper purple-numbering)
to the archives.

Thanks & regards.  =ppy