Re: [ontolog-forum] Keeping a conversation focused [was - Re: ebxml]

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:40:52 -0700
Peter
Good point.
How do we leverage what we learn from speakers? If we have a mechanism
such as what you suggest namely a new thread, it would be fine, we can
keep working on it in repeated fashion. I would like to use your
seminars or web sessions as sources of threads that bring deliverables
type convergence to measure something coming out of our efforts. I do
not know how strongly others agree with my suggestion? I will be happy
to start a thread for Healthcare architecture or any other concrete
topic aimed at some eventual demos or toll usage to illustrate current
semantic interoperability, if there is interest?
Thanks
Ravi    (01)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (02)

Vangent, Inc. Technical Excellence Center (TEC)    (03)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 3132041740 www.vangent.com    (04)