[ontolog-forum] Keeping a conversation focused [was - Re: ebxml]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:41:57 -0800
> [RS]  Finally to stay focused on end objectives concretely we have
> to address the questions asked by Mark and Saul.    (01)

[ppy]  Ravi, not everyone in the community was at the "Semantic
Interoperability in Health Informatics: Lessons Learned" session last
week, and there are multiple conversation threads going on in the
[ontolog-forum]. May I suggest that you either provide a bit more
context (if that's relevant), or continue that particular conversation
from the thread that is specific to the topic (like, the message under
the subject, "Proceedings: Ontolog Panel Discussion - Semantic
Interoperability in Health Informatics: Lessons Learned - Thu
2008.01.10") ... or even start a new thread with an appropriate
subject line.    (02)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy