Re: [ontolog-forum] Legacy systems

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, niemann_brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:41:10 -0500
Rex & Brand:    (01)

Rex: Could you please provide a reference to the RDF and OWL-DL work
you're doing for EMTC, preferably including CAP and EDXL ?    (02)

I'm with the General Services Administration and we're currently
developing a revision to our FEA reference models in OWL-DL. As well as
  the initial production of the Federal Transition Framework (FTF) in
OWL-DL. We have an Office of Emergency Response & R? (OERR) with whom
we'll soon be "examining data standards."    (03)

In light of ISWC '09 being in DC there should be a good connection we
can make between the FEA and EMTC.    (04)

Brand: I'm guessing you're starting the long road to ISWC '09 planning.
Seems a good topic to put into the queue.    (05)

Rick    (06)