Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Applications Forum

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sanchez, Arturo" <asanchez@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:29:47 -0400
Hi Michael,
I also think this is a great idea and I would be glad to be of help. However,
are you sure one or two people would be enough? I'm envisioning setting up an
easychair site to receive and evaluate the submissions
(http://www.easychair.org/), or would this be an overkill?
Anyway, if you want we can talk/correspond off-line for details. So, please
count me in as one of the volunteers.
Best,
                -AS    (01)

_____________________________________________________    (02)

Arturo Sánchez-Ruíz, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Computing
University of North Florida    (03)

1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224-2669    (04)

Phone: 904-620-1314
Fax: 904-620-2988    (05)

Email: asanchez_AT_unf.edu, arturo_AT_acm.org
Web: www.unf.edu/~asanchez