Re: [ontolog-forum] Fwd: Appropriate to discuss [was - Re: ontospam]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:36:30 -0700
Paola et al.,    (01)

Just to clarify ...    (02)

(a)  'published' may or may not mean 'open content' - we are requiring
the latter.    (03)

(b)  we *are* asking people to release their code.    (04)

Again, please refer to details regarding "free software", "open
source" and "open content" licenses are defined in our IPR Policy -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32    (05)

Regards.  =ppy