Re: [ontolog-forum] Please Stay Relevant & E-mail Filtering [was - Re: C

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John A. Bateman" <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:10:52 +0200
Thanks Peter for this...    (01)

> I concur with Pat, and would urge that people consciously assess i    (02)

I certainly had the impression of late that the
list was going the way of the old SUO list. Seems
like when such a list dies off the style
of discussion finds a new home.... I am amazed
that some folks seem to have the time to do
nothing else than post messages.    (03)

I've no idea what can be done about this, or,
in the end, if something should be done about it:
if that's what most of the members of the list
want to use a list for ....    (04)

Perhaps changing the medium entirely from email
list to WiKi, where it is not quite so easy
to send in broadcast mode but people can follow
discussions if they want?    (05)

Best,
John B.    (06)