Re: [ontolog-forum] Terminology Question concerning Web Architecture and

To: "'SW-forum'" <semantic-web@xxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:31:59 +0300

"Formal meaning is just a mathematical curiosity and has nothing to
do with Real Meanings (the kind that really Matter in Human Discourse
in Society, or whatever), so whenever any formal inferences are done,
the formal conclusions lose all their Real Meaning and are just
mathematical curiosities of no real significance, devoid of any Real
Meaning content outside some narrow abstract mathematical domain."-----