Re: [ontolog-forum] quick question re OKBc

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:26:39 -0700
Although OKBC indeed never caught on as a standard, the frame
language in Protégé is derived from the OKBC specification.  In the
distant past, we had a plug-in that allowed Protégé and Ontolingua to
talk to one another via OKBC.    (01)

Mark    (02)

On Jun 28, 2007, at 2:22 PM, Pat Hayes wrote:    (03)