Re: [ontolog-forum] Two ontologies that are inconsistent but both needed

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Smith, Barry" <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:01:42 -0600
Modified version (responding to Chris):    (01)

I hope that we all agree that in major, critical, domains, such as >
medicine or nuclear power generation or big city transport systems a
good strategy for creating useful models is to seek to find out what
the underlying reality is like at the detail and granularity relevant
to our purposes.    (02)

BS    (03)