Re: [ontolog-forum] Disaster Management ontology BOF in Delft

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Waclaw Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:34:19 +0200
The discussion would certainly be made clearer if one could support the
claims with a simple example;  e.g., two ontologies that taken together
are inconsistent, which cannot be reduced to a single consistent
ontology, and which both are necessary to cover the needs for all
involved in modeling the domain.    (01)

As in mathematics, illustrative examples help in understanding dry
theories.  I sympathize with Bill, and would like to see a
counterexample to what he says.    (02)

vQ    (03)

--
Wacek Kusnierczyk    (05)

Department of Information and Computer Science (IDI)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Sem Saelandsv. 7-9
7027 Trondheim
Norway    (06)

tel.   0047 73591875