Re: [ontolog-forum] {Disarmed} Reality and Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:56:27 -0400
Debbie -
 Not sure how formal your work needs to be, but Richard Dawkins in his book "The God Delusion" has reclassified all discourses on theology as "meaningless nonsense".  Does that fit?

In the event that we want to further discuss meanings of terms on this list, it might best serve our purposes if each of us produces a logical specification of the terms as we understand them, and proceed from there to discuss the differences thus exposed.

Pat

Patrick Cassidy
CNTR-MITRE
260 Industrial Way West