Re: [ontolog-forum] {Disarmed} Reality and Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:09:47 -0400
Hi John,

Thanks for the example. Religion, science, music and art all simultaneously cry for and defy classification.

If there was to be a semi-ultimate state of completion of humanity's collective knowledge and expertise, the interdisciplinary cross overs and migrations from one class to another would need to be accommodated.

Transformation while building clarity and consensus, and discarding untrue or wasteful information along the way tells part of the story too. Do you know of any examples reclassifying previously valuable high ranking information to "TRASH IT".

Debbie