[ontolog-forum] Contact Info from Today's Presentation

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:20:36 -0700
Hi All,    (01)

My phone battery died while my question was being
answered. I asked if there was a Bayesian Network
Plug-in for Protégé.    (02)

So I wanted to post my contact infor for, I
believe, Mr. Fung whose company produces
Quiddity? Or, of course, anyone else who might
have any information about how to encourage the
development of such a tool. I use Protégé and
participate in the OASIS Emergency Management
Technical Committee, as well as the SOA Reference
Model TC, where a BN or MEBN Plug-In would be
very useful.    (03)

Regards,
Rex
--