Re: [ontolog-forum] spinning-off the volume traffic from the general dis

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:06:28 -0700

On 3/21/07 11:56 AM, "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (01)

> I appreciate the ongoing discussion and would trade anything for
> it!     (02)

DN: Did you mean "wouldn't" trade it for anything?    (03)

;-)    (04)

Subscribe me to that list.  We also might want to place instructions on how
to create mail filter on the wiki.    (05)

Suggestions:    (06)

General list (general discussions)
Announce (announce new conferences, meetings, events, job offers)
Topics of active discussion (what has typically transpired here)
Implementation ( a track for people to discuss implementation issues)
Administrative (ontolog forum admin, responses to community, sponsorship,
timing of events, etc.)    (07)

/d    (08)

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*