[ontolog-forum] A problem

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Tatiana Malyuta" <tmalyuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:51:30 -0400
Peter,    (01)

I am terribly sorry to bother you with such silly things. I wanted to
participate in the conference calls and many times tried to register at
the site that is in the bottom of your invitation emails. However, I
failed to do so. I emailed the Customer Support of the site, but haven't
recieved any response. That is why I haven't participated and did not
respond to the invitations.    (02)

Maybe you could tell me what possibly I am doing wrong.     (03)

In general, I am very interested to participate in discussions and
research about merging databases and ontologies, bringing database
practices to ontological development and other issues related to
databases and ontologies. Can you direct my here? Please disregard if
you are not involved with this.    (04)

Sorry again and thank you,    (05)

Tanya    (06)

P.S. Please disregard the previous email--I hit Enter by mistake. Sorry.    (07)