Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Dr. York Sure - Thu 2006.0

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:12:53 -0700
*REMINDER*    (01)

The subject talk is coming up this Thursday 8/17 (starting at
17:30 UTC / 1:30pm EDT / 10:30am PDT).    (02)

Whether you just want to catch up on some of the latest on
semantic/knowledge technology developments in the EU in general,
or specifically, to find out more on how Dr. Sure's team is doing
with their Semantic MediaWiki development work, or anything in
between, do come join us this Thursday.    (03)

... RSVP (by e-mailing the sender offline) if you are planning to
attend and haven't already responded. We need the information to
prepare enough resources to support everyone.    (04)

We look forward to having you at the session.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy