Re: Database and Ontologies [was-Re: [ontolog-forum] A problem]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:50:35 -0700
Thank you, Bill.    (01)

P.S. Glad you wrote. We (those present at a recent Ontolog
planning meeting - ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_08_03#nidP7H)
  have actually concurred that we would really want to invite you
over to speak to the community, some time in Q4/2006. ... I'll
try to ping you, off-line, about this.  =ppy