Re: Database and Ontologies [was-Re: [ontolog-forum] A problem]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Holger Knublauch <holger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:07:38 -0700
We at TopQuadrant have recently extended our ontology modeling platform
TopBraid Composer to support real-time mapping of relational (legacy)
databases into OWL/RDF ontologies.  I have described this (with
screenshots) in my blog:    (01)

        http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/    (02)

The underlying D2RQ API is open source.    (03)

Holger    (04)

TopQuadrant, Inc.
http://www.topbraidcomposer.com    (05)