Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Ontolog Discussion - Ontologies & SOA - Moderato

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 00:06:38 -0700
Dear Ms. Guha (and others who are new to the process),    (01)

We'll look forward to having you at the discussion.    (02)

You will need to dial into the conference call (on the phone ...
unfortunately, it will be a long distance call for you) as detailed on
the wiki session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_08_10    (03)

You also want to be online (Internet), and point your browser to the
above page (and some of the linked resources there) too during the
session.    (04)

If you are not behind a tight corporate firewall, the vnc service will
allow you to see the synchronous advance of presentation slides by the
speakers.    (05)

Try reading through the session page for more details. If you feel you
may need some help with accessing some of the resources, try calling
into the conference line about 4~5 minutes early. One of us will
probably be online, and can step you through the various access
details ( ... once the session starts, we won't have that luxury any
more.)    (06)

Talk to you then.  =ppy