[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Discussion - Ontologies & SOA - Moderators: Dua

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:45:32 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_08_10    (01)

*ANNOUNCEMENT*    (02)

We are pleased to announce our next Ontolog Scheduled Discussion
Session. The title of the session is: "Ontologies and Service
Oriented Architecture," put together for us by Mr. Duane Nickull
(Adobe) and Mr. Rex Brooks (Starbourne Communications). The
session will be conducted over an augmented conference call and
is scheduled for Thursday August 10, 2006.    (03)

Duane and Rex are brining in a wonderful panel of industry
experts to help us get the conversation going. Whether you are
architecting an SOA-based system, or just curious about how
Ontologies and Taxonomies fit in, you don't want to miss this
session.    (04)

*Conference call-in details*:    (05)