Re: [ontolog-forum] Calendar on Events of Professional Interest to the O

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Joshua Lieberman <jlieberman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:04:55 -0400
This may be a place to start:

especially since this is easy to "translate" to-from many calendar / event software tools. Some tools can also use ical elements within RSS feeds.

The usual cautions apply as to the ability of RDF to model everything and nothing. There should be some middle ground between the "bag of post-it's" approach and too-restrictive relational calendar schemas. Ical is certainly in the middle somewhere.

--Josh

Joshua Lieberman, Ph.D.

Principal, Traverse Technologies Inc.

mailto:jlieberman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx