Re: Tagging Ontolog content [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] ONTOLOG forum pod

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Conor Shankey <cshankey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mills Davis <mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eugene Eric Kim <eekim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:10:43 -0800
All,    (01)

I was in the Washington DC area all week last week, mainly for
the 4th Semantic Interoperability for E-Government Conference,
which turned out to be a really wonderful event! (see proceedings
at:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FourthSemanticInteroperabilityforEGovernmentConference_2006_2_0910)    (02)

Before I left town, I had the good fortune to meet up with Dr.
Bedford (Denise Bedford of the World Bank) and had invited her to
join us at this Thursday's (2/16) regular member conference call.
That way, we can spend a bit more time deliberating on how we
could move forward with the subject matter -- i.e. tagging the
Ontolog knowledge repository. I'm sure each of us, who has been
engaged in the conversation (and a lot of you who had given the
subject some thought) would like to join us at the call to do
some brainstorming. We are not planning to come to any
conclusions, but, maybe, we could lay out some plans or an agenda
for the two technical discussion sessions that had been referred
to earlier. We might even cast this as a pilot exercise on how
one would go about building an ontology application.    (03)

I hope the following people can  join us on this Thursday's call.
That include (besides our usual active members): DeniseBedford,
EMichaelMaximilien, NicolasRouquette, JackPark, RoyRoebuck,
BrandNiemann, MillsDavis, ConorShankey (and your new
SICoP/SWIM-WG crew) as well as EugeneKim (who brought up the
topic of "ontology-driven wiki's" here back in Aug. 2004 - ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2004-08/msg00026.html)
will be able to join us on this Thursday's call (RSVP offline to
the undersigned.)    (04)

See details of the call (agenda, time, dial-in, ...) at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_02_16    (05)

Look forward to talking to you all this Thursday.    (06)

Cheers.  =ppy