[ontolog-forum] Fwd: [protege-users] Protege Conference Call for Presen

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 05:32:05 -0500
Do we want to do this again ... Bob et al. (esp.)?    (01)

... For those of you who have only joint us more recently - [a bit of
Ontolog History] -  Bob Smith organized and led our very successful
(I'd say, pivotal) Ontolog Workshop at the 7th International Protege
Conference (at Bethesda, MD, USA), as well as the whole series of
workshops and meetings (with SICoP and NIST, for example) in the
Washington DC area back in July 2004.    (02)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004    (03)

=ppy