Re: [ontolog-forum] Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion Session - eGov Onto

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brand Niemann <niemann.brand@xxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:01:56 -0700
Hi Peter,    (01)

Even though MITRE is not directly involved with administering eGov
Ontology efforts, I would suggest Dr. Leo Obrst. From the viewpoint
of actively developing collaborative socialization of Ontology as a
concept, (Synergy), I think Susan Turnbull would be helpful.    (02)

Cheers,
Rex    (03)

Rex Brooks
President, CEO