[ontolog-forum] Request for Input on Negotiation Methods

To: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:58:01 -0700
Ontolog Members,    (01)

While this might seem like a strange request for this group, many of
our conversations have dealt with the issues associated with driving
the consensus needed for shared conceptualizations.    (02)

I'm conducting a quick survey of negotiation methods and supporting
training courses and an soliciting the input of the Ontolog community
(either privately or to the pubic forum, as you see fit).    (03)

This is a "wide-net" search.  In addition to "traditional" business
and legal negotiations, I'm interested in methods that target deeper
levels of alignment and agreement (e.g., core values and perception)
and don't want to rule out approaches that may have an even more
spiritual basis.    (04)

I'm sure that this community has some unique insights and welcome any
response.  If interest is great enough (especially as it applies to
the identification and articulation of shared conceptualization), I'm
open to making this topic the focus of one of our technical discussions.    (05)

Thanks,    (06)

/s/ kwc 2005.10.25 07:57    (07)

Kurt Conrad
588 Bancroft St.