[ontolog-forum] Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion Session - eGov Ontology

To: Brand Niemann <niemann.brand@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 23:54:54 -0700
Further to my earlier post (excerpt below), I am starting this
thread to hep prepare for the subject event.    (01)

1. I would like to thank Brand Niemann for having agreed to
moderate and co-organize this event with us.    (02)

2. I have tentatively put up a draft title for the discussion
session:    (03)

TOPIC: eGov-related Ontology Community Efforts: Differentiation &
Synergy    (04)

Brand, please review and modify the title to suit the goal of the
discussion. Suggestion and comment from everyone in the community
is, as usual, welcomed.    (05)

3. Again, I have listed a few of the candidate panelists, who are
representing the various communities that we have been working
with lately. the candidates I have so far are: PeterBrown (EU),
MarkMusen (NCBO), BarrySmith (NCOR), PeterYim (Ontolog),
PatCassidy (ONTACWG).    (06)

(i) Brand, do you have other candidates to add to the list.    (07)

(ii) All: who else should be there (as panelist?, audience?),
that we are missing? Please suggest.    (08)

(iii) All candidate panelists listed, please respond and advise
your availability for this 2-hour session which starts at Thu
2005.11.10 - 10:30 AM PST / 1:30 PM EST / 17:30 UTC. ... [attn:
PeterBrown, MarkMusen, BarrySmith, PeterYim, PatCassidy, ...]    (09)

4. All: Suggestions on specific questions that warrants
discussion are welcomed.    (010)

5. Brand, appreciate if you could write up an abstract and
possibly a few pertinent issues we might explore during the
session, and post them onto the wiki session page. Thanks. (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_11_10#nidH82)    (011)

Regards.  =ppy
--    (012)

====== excerpt ======    (013)