Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress: Protege version

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:29:27 -0800
Thanks, Pat.     (01)

I assume those who are making translations from Protege (to other
formats) could start now ... please post any problems encountered so
that we can collaboratively resolve them. It's only 12 more working days
to the EIDX panel presentation. Thanks in advance.    (02)

-ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:39:43 -0500:    (04)