Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress: Protege version

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:11:33 -0800
Pat,    (01)

Thank you for all the good work.    (02)

 > But the latest version of Protege apparently places some kind of
restraint on the format of :PAL-CONSTRAINTs, and
 > the axioms did not load properly.  I will have to change the class
for these axioms to something else that doesn't
 > mangle the text. This will be simple enough, but in the present
Protege files on the MICRA site, the axioms
 > don't appear in the current import.    (03)

Will you kindly take the work past this step (i.e. get the axioms into
Protege, even if they cannot be processed), in the next day or two. That
way, others could pick up from there. Thanks in advance.    (04)

 > I will try to find some time to resume work on the translation, ...    (05)

Will sincerely look forward to that. Keep us posted.    (06)

Best of luck to your new job!    (07)

Regards.  -ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:07:06 -0500:    (09)