Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress: Protege version

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Denno <peter.denno@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:50:41 -0500
Hi Pat,    (01)

Where do I find the original KIF of the Core Component work Adam did last
week?    (02)

From the .pont file:    (03)

 version 2 created Nov. 7, 2004 the ontology relating Core Components to the
SUMO ontology.\n   The base ontology is Sumo, MidLevel, and Qualtiy of
Service ontologies from Teknowledge, supplemented by the representations of
Core Compoenents provided by Adam Pease, version 2 November 2004.\    (04)

--
Best Regards,
- Peter     (06)

Peter Denno
National Institute of Standards and Technology,
Manufacturing System Integration Division,
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8260             Tel: +1 301-975-3595
Gaithersburg, MD, USA 20899-8260             FAX: +1 301-975-4694