[ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress: Protege version

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Patrick Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:39:43 -0500
All,
    The 3 Protege-format files that contain the CCT concepts encoded by Adam
Pease in KIF format, referenced to the SUMO upper ontology, are now available
at:
     ftp://micra.com/ontolog/SMQCCv2.pins
     ftp://micra.com/ontolog/SMQCCv2.pont
     ftp://micra.com/ontolog/SMQCCv2.pprj    (01)

   This ontology contains the Original SUMO 1.56, the Mid-Level ontology, the
QoS (Quality of Service) ontology, and the Core Component concepts (all
translated from the KIF format specifications).  If anyone notices errors or
omissions in the translation, I would very much appreciate getting a note.
    I have only checked that these files will load into the latest production
release of Protege, version 2.1.2.  Other versions may or may not give problems
with the loading.
    If anyone wants to use the KIF-Protege conversion program directly, get in
touch with me.  I have decided not to post it yet because it is still delicate
-- minor irregularities in the input file may cause fatal errors in the Java
execution.    (02)

    I am working in the daytime now, and email will often get to me faster at:
     pcassidy  (at)  mitre.org    (03)

    Pat    (04)

Patrick Cassidy    (05)

MICRA, Inc.                      || (908) 561-3416
735 Belvidere Ave.               || (908) 668-5252 (if no answer above)
Plainfield, NJ 07062-2054    (06)

internet:   cassidy@xxxxxxxxx