Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: [ubl-lcsc] Modeling Core Component Types]

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:22:20 -0800
Peter,
   Thanks for clarifying.  One comment we could make for them right away
would be that amounts and units should be in a hierarchy and be used with a
single relation instead of having various dedicated and unrelated relations
like Amount and AmountCurrency, as in the current components.  SUMO already
has an extensive hierarchy of unit types, with full semantic definitions
for each.    (01)

Adam    (02)