Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: [ubl-lcsc] Modeling Core Compon

To: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:26:39 -0800
Thanks, Tim.    (01)

 > i would love to join but the time is bad for me.    (02)

What would be an ok time (can you give us a couple of slots to pick from?    (03)

 > also, i should point out that UBL has no role in desgning these
 > things (CCTs) - they are given to us by CEFACT.  all i was trying
 > to do was describe their spec as a UML model to get a feel for
 > what the relationships were.    (04)

Understood ... but you've got invaluable application experience that
we need to learn from. CCTs are the first (but necessary) step if we
want to deliver a UBL-ontology, right? We (members of [ontolog] who
are working on ubl-ontology) have got questions about the UBL library
content that we need you help on too.    (05)

 > to be honest i think it would confuse everyone to try and
 > redesign these.  it is hard enough getting people to
 > understand what they are now.    (06)

This is important ... we can (should) talk about that in real time,
when we have our session with you.    (07)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy

Tim McGrath wrote Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:56:10 +0800:    (09)