Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: [ubl-lcsc] Modeling Core Component Types]

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:01:29 -0800
Peter,
   This sounds like a good opportunity.  I would suggest that we offer SUMO
+ MILO + Invoice as core components.  I also agree that after people start
trying to formalize terms (my message of 1/16/04 suggests who might try
which terms) and come up to speed, that Tim's list would be a good next step.
   I've left off the UBL mailing list from the cc list until the group
reaches consensus on this.    (01)

Adam    (02)