Re: [ontolog-forum] Protege representations of UBL xsd elements

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:24:58 -0700
Pat,    (01)

 > I would like to get a firm understanding of the
 > intended meanings of the core components, as they
 > are used to build the complex types.    (02)

The authentic reference should be the "ebXML Core Component
Specifications". Please refer to:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?UblRelease0p70#nid012    (03)

Note that the ebXML Core Components ("CC" as it is being referred to)
are being developed by a different group (under UN/CEFACT; and not by
UBL), although it has been recognized that the bulk of the UBL
vocabulary will end up as candidate core components.    (04)

Regards,
PPY    (05)

P.S. If anyone is aware of a more up-to-date release of the CCTS,
please advise. Tx.  -ppy