Re: [ontolog-forum] Protege representations of UBL xsd elements

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:50:24 -0700
Great questions, Pat.    (01)

I believe this is high time to invite UBL folks (like Tim and those
who worked on the UBL deliverables first hand) back for some real-time
exchange.    (02)

However, as we speak, the UBL TC is actually meeting in Montreal now
(July 28 ~ Aug 1, 2003). Let's wait till they are done with their
meeting first; and let's try to schedule something with Tim et al.    (03)

-ppy    (04)

P.S. Tim: when you have a chance, please let us know what would be a
good time to schedule another session when you can join us at a phone
conference (our regular calls are Thursdays 10:30-11:30am California
time.)  -ppy