Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings of 2003.03.20 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:42:03 -0800
Mike,
   Thanks for pointing that out.  It's a good suggestion.  What would be
the scope of validating an invoice or order?  Would one validate the
content of the order, or just some generic parameters of the order that
would be independent of the product or service purchased?  A concrete use
case would help clarify this.  I'll suggest the following    (01)

order date
ship date
customer name
billing address
shipping address (may be an email)
shipping method
order cost
tax
shipping and handling cost
total cost    (02)

Is this the sort of content you would be expecting?    (03)

Adam    (04)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (06)