Re: [ontolog-forum] UBL Project Status / Proposed Telecon

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:19:15 -0800
 > but how do you plan to implement the telecom?    (01)

1. We're planning to use <freeconference.com> (see
http://www.freeconference.com ) where a conference line and an PIN
will be set up (it'll be a number in the US) so that everybody can
just call that number at the prescribed time. Everybody will be paying
for their own call at whatever LD charges they may ordinarily incur.
Once we've finalize the time, I'll set up the call, and those who
responded positively will get a separate e-mail invitation with the
details. I'll post the call details too (for people who decides to
join at the last minute).    (02)

2. ** Please respond before end-of-day Mon 3.10.03 if possible, so
that I know roughly how many lines we need to reserve.    (03)

3. I can/will also set up a shared screen/shared application session
on VNC, for those who can have access to a Internet browser (and is
not behind a prohibiting firewall configuration) during the call.    (04)

4. If people have things to share, it is best that they post email or
wiki) or upload (ftp) it to our shared file area prior to the call so
that people who are NOT on the shared screen can be viewing them in
parallel too.
[ Please ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00039.html ]    (05)

Regards,