Re: [ontolog-forum] UBL Project Status / Proposed Telecon

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:40:42 -0800
Ref our upcoming UBL-Ontology project kick-off conference call:    (01)

 > [Kurt/2003-03-07] I also propose that we hold a kickoff
 > teleconference relatively soon, preferably Wednesday,
 > March 12th. At this time, two time-slots are available:
 > (a) 10:30-12:00 PST (1:30-3:00 EST) or (b) 1:00-2:30 PST
 > (4:00-5:30 EST).
(ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00045.html#nid012
)    (02)

1. A quick tally shows that, so far, we've got 4 people (Kurt, PeterY,
Norma, Pat) who are OK with either time slots ((a) or (b)); 3 people
(Mike, Leo, PeterE) have a preference for (a); and, 1 person (Bob)
prefers (b). 3 others (John, Monica, Bill) indicated that they could
not attend (assume that they would have) due to the UN/CEFACT
conference in San Diego which they will be attending during that time.    (03)

2. The way things look, my plan would be to schedule the call for the
(a) slot, i.e. Thu 3.13.03 10:30-12:00 PST / 1:30-3:00 EST.
Assuming that is going to happen, **please advise if you are planning
to join in (if you plan to do so. but have not responded yet.)
I will wait till 5:00pm PST (8:00pm EST) today to make the actual
reservation and dispatch the call invitations. Kindly respond before
that time.    (04)

3. As mentioned earlier, I will post the call details too, after they
have been confirmed, for people who decides to join at the last minute
(but do give us a heads up if you possibly can).    (05)

4. In the mean time, please post via email, to the wiki, or through
FTP upload to our shared file area, any material you would like to
share during the conference call. This would help with the shared
screen (VNC) session and would also allow people who are NOT on the
shared screen to view them directly through their browser during the call
(Ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00056.html#nid05 )    (06)

5. Kurt will take it from here and work up the agenda for the
conference call based the community's input. Stay tuned.    (07)

Regards,
PPY    (08)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/  To Post:
mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (09)