Re: [ontolog-forum] Collaboration Tools - Wiki & File Sharing Workspace

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:28:28 -0800
Mike et al.,    (01)

 > Is there shared space available
Thank you for asking. The answer is "Yes".    (02)

1. Ref. my earlier post
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00004.html#nid03
The following is now available:    (03)

(b) wiki - a read-and-write web (with fine grain linking/access)
    is now available at http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki    (04)

(c) file sharing workspace for the project is browser accessible
    at http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/ in general
    and http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/project/ubl-ontology/  in particular    (05)

2. For the time being, please upload to the file sharing workspace via
FTP.
ftp site location: ftp://ontolog.cim3.net:2221
Team Access Credentials:
    username = "ontolog-member"  (without the " ")
    password = "ontology"        (without the " ")
We are moving access to a webDAV arrangement shortly. I'll post again
with then.    (06)

3. In general, the above file sharing space is open access. I have
also created a password protected space under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/team-only/
in case we need to work on things that we don't want outside people to
look at until we are ready. Read access can be gained by using the
same credentials above (see 2.)    (07)

4. Feel free to email me if there is any question (especially about
access).    (08)

Cheers,
PPY

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/    (011)