[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Matthew West - Thu 2006.0

To: "West, Matthew R SIPC-DFD/321" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:35:15 -0700
ERRATA: (sorry, didn't get all the times right in my last message
either)    (01)

As corrected below also, the scheduled session time should be:    (02)

//
This session will be a 1.5 to 2 hour virtual event, scheduled
for 18:30~20:30 BST / 17:30~19:30 UTC / 10:30am~12:30pm PDT /
1:30pm~3:30pm EDT on Thursday 01-Jun-2006

Start time (World clock) should be:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=1&year=2006&hour=18&min=30&sec=0&p1=136    (04)

Please note.  =ppy