mphise-talk

Re: [mphise-talk] the MPHISE Conference - Day-1 Panel-1 Briefing-4 - pre

To: "[mphise-talk] " <mphise-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:01:12 -0700
On Mar 28, 2009, at 8:38 AM, Peter Yim wrote:
>          o suggestion: maybe everyone can send in a slide deck (or
> two) they have used before that are relevant to the needs here
> (7AK)    (01)

Peter,    (02)

  Here are some slides from an invited talk I gave at the Public
Health Information Network Workshop at the Annual Conference of the
Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists, June 2008.  Feel
free to slice and dice.    (03)

Mark    (04)

To  Post: mailto:mphise-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mphise-talk/