mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Action Items [was - Proceedings: 2nd organizin

To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pascal Hitzler <pascal.hitzler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:22:56 -0400
Little correction - as of just recently, it's    (01)

Dr. Prateek Jain, IBM Watson Research Center.    (02)

Pascal.    (03)

On 8/30/2012 1:17 PM, Krzysztof Janowicz wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> this is just an update on the session on 'Heterogeneity-preserving Data
> Interoperability: Methods and Challenges'. So far we have confirmations
> from the following speakers: Dr. Simon Scheider, University of Muenster,
> Germany, Dr. Prateek Jain, Knoesis, Wright State University, and Ben
> Adams, University of California, Santa Barbara. We are still trying to
> contact Giancarlo Guizzardi.
>
> Best,
> Krzysztof
>

> On 08/14/2012 03:40 AM, Krzysztof Janowicz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Pascal and I decided to go with the following title for our session
>> 'Heterogeneity-preserving Data Interoperability: Methods and
>> Challenges'. We are still discussing the panelists/presenters but
>> Werner Kuhn, Giancarlo Guizzardi, Mark Gahegan, and others come to
>> mind. The problem is not to find good names but the right combination
>> of covered topics. For instance, we would still like to have somebody
>> present work on alignment. More updates soon.
>>
>> Best,
>> Krzysztof
>>

>> On 08/13/2012 04:22 PM, Peter Yim wrote:
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> We did not get a lot of responses to the "to-do" list.
>>>
>>> So, once again, please go over the more crucial action items,
>>> ref.
>>> http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/2012-08/msg00011.html#nid04
>>> and respond to this list.
>>>
>>> Some of the items are actually due tomorrow Tue Aug-14 (and others,
>>> are urgent too,) so, please consider this a friendly reminder.
>>>
>>> Please respond to this mail thread (or post details to the wiki, and
>>> then post the highlight here along with the link to your details
>>> there.)
>>>
>>> Thanks & regards.=ppy
>>> --

Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Dept. of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.knoesis.org/pascal/
Semantic Web Textbook: http://www.semantic-web-book.org
Semantic Web Journal: http://www.semantic-web-journal.net    (05)

Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (06)