mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Action Items [was - Proceedings: 2nd organizin

To: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>, "Li, Naicong" <naicong_li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:16:14 -0700
Sounds great! Thanks you, Gary and Naicong.    (01)

Please let me have a session title and abstract at your earliest. You
can always modify and update that later, as long as you adhere to the
overall framework that has been adopted by the team.    (02)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki
Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (05)