mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Action Items [was - Proceedings: 2nd organizin

To: mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Krzysztof Janowicz <jano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:17:22 +0200
Dear all,

this is just an update on the session on 'Heterogeneity-preserving Data Interoperability: Methods and Challenges'. So far we have confirmations from the following speakers: Dr. Simon Scheider, University of Muenster, Germany, Dr. Prateek Jain, Knoesis, Wright State University, and Ben Adams, University of California, Santa Barbara. We are still trying to contact Giancarlo Guizzardi.

Best,
Krzysztof