iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] [workshop proposal v.10] RE(2): IAOA - SWAO SIG - PC lis

To: "'IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG'" <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Frank Loebe" <frank.loebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:38:46 +0100
Hi Leo,    (01)

> Let's hope this is the final version. Please review.    (02)

I'm sorry, I just found your message when I had sent my latest (containing
v11). Please feel free to ignore that message or adopt any part that seems
appropriate.    (03)

I don't have and thus won't make further comments to the proposal at this
stage.    (04)

NB, just to mention: I note that the email template is based on an earlier
version (i.e., not yet Andrea's; but corresponding to your "prepared
yesterday").    (05)

Apologies & best regards,
Frank    (06)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (08)