iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] [workshop proposal v.11] RE(3): IAOA - SWAO SIG - PC lis

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 22:49:05 +0000
Ok, thanks all. Frank, I just went with v. 11, accepted all changes, made the
doc consistently 1-line, and saved as v. 12.     (01)

This is what I'll use.    (02)

Thanks!
Leo    (03)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (01)